Address: 4776 Harper Road, Greenbrier TN 37073
About Us / B & W Cattle Company History: Our 426-acre Tennessee Century Farm was established in 1825 in scenic Robertson County, just north of Nashville, Tenn. The farm is home to about 100 head of Angus/Simmental-cross beef cows, two registered Angus bulls and one registered Simmental bull. B & W Cattle Company is comprised of the Bowie, Warren and Dudiak families. We are members of the Tennessee Cattlemen's Association and the National Cattlemen's Association, and our cattle are "Beef Quality Assurance" certified. We offer a select group of feeder steers that are "all-natural." To us, all-natural means we don't give our feeder calves any antibiotics or hormones, and dyes are not used in the finished meats.We keep records for each cow and calf on the farm, so you can be assured of the provenance of each of our feeder steers. They are fed a quality vegetarian diet of cracked corn, soybean meal, and cotton seed hulls until they reach an optimum weight of 1,100-1,200 pounds. They are then taken to a local USDA-facility approved butcher and meat processor where they are hand-processed and dry-aged. They are sold by the quarter, half or whole. Visit our website, www.bandwcattle.com where we provide more information on our antibiotic and hormone-free beef, our farm history, farm photos, our bee-keeping program, wildlife conservation on the farm and much more.