Address: 8240 Avonia Rd (Rt 98), Giard PA 16417 / (814) 474-2868
About Us / Honeycutt's Greenhouse History: Honeycutt's Greenhouse is a family owned greenhouse operation. We have 5 greenhouses and 3 cold frames. We also have an outside production area where we grow our fall crop of Mums. We start our plants as early as December for sale starting the last weekend in April and through July. We are open for retail during these months. We sale a large variety of vegetable plants, gardening plants, hanging baskets, flats, 41/2" pots, 6" pots, of annuals as well as a number of perennials. We grow 99 percent of what we sale. The other 1 percent is from a local wholesale nursery and my wife's fathers tree farm just a couple of miles down the road. We are expanding our varieties of vegetables due the the demand of quality started gardening plants and heirloom vegetables. Inthe fall we wholesale our mums to other greenhouses and fund-raising groups as well as retail at our nursery. This Christmas we will be open for the season, selling wreaths, trees and other seasonal items.