Address: 18864 Cool Spring Road, Milton DE 19968 / (302) 684-1514
About Us / Lavender Fields History: The historic five-acre property, located on Cool Springs Road near the intersection of Martin and Fisher Roads, is all that remains of a large tract of land deeded to the Warrington family in 1776. The old farmhouse, built over the foundation of a previous dwelling, dates from the 1890’s and is being beautifully restored. The quaint cottage store and greenhouse were completed in the spring of 2004 and the old barn and milk house were restored in the fall of 2005. Everything is done by hand from planting to harvesting, to hanging the lavender in bundles to dry and creating value added products from the flowers in their workshop.