Address: 2390 S. Atherton Street, State College PA 16801 / (814) 237-1849
About Us / Meyer Dairy History: The first Meyer farm was purchased in 1887, located on West Branch Road, by W.C. Meyer, grandfather of Joseph C. Meyer, Jr. & present owner. The Meyer's delivered milk to the State College area until 1947. In 1970 their current modern facility was built to serve the needs of the community. All the milk and eggs are produced on the farms located behind the dairy by Joseph C. Meyer, Jr. All the ice cream is made here at the dairy along with the milk processing.\n\n\nProducts include fresh milk, ice cream, butter, yogurt & cheese. No hormones are used on their cows.