Address: 1616 NW 23rd Ave, Portland OR 97210 / (503) 225-1855
About Us / New Old Lompoc History: The New Old Lompoc opened on May 6th, 2000. But the Old Lompoc Brewery (as it was formerly know) has been producing handcrafted ales and lagers since December 1996, while the tavern has been open since 1993. The name originally came from the movie ‘The Bank Dick’ starring W.C. Fields and Mae West. Most of the movie took place in the ‘Old Lompoc House’, which was the local watering hole as well as a boarding house. Our food menu is an excellent array of Northwest pub fare with a great selection of entrees, soups and salads. We have also remodeled the patio and added a sun deck.