Your food choices have enormous impact on the wellbeing of your family, the farm community and even the food industry. The Agrilicious food movement is focused on expanding the family-farmer connection while celebrating the experiences and benefits this creates.
Agrilicious provides an exciting way to participate in the local food experience:
- Adventure: Watch Chef Scott Pampuch and famous farmer, author, expert Joel Salatin face a grueling challenge: In a 24-hour period, source and cook 3 meals on a budget, using only local food.
- Intrigue: Go behind the scene as expert and activist Robyn O’Brien lifts the curtain on the food industry.
- Opportunity: Connect with a local farmer producing the healthiest, most nutritious meat in the region. Find a recipe that will make you a star.
Eating food that is fresh, tastes better and has so many health benefits, what’s not to like? With Agrilicious you can:
- Find: More local food choices.
- Gain: New insights from the perspectives shared only here.
- Amplify: The impact of your choices.
Together, we can make a difference in these important ways:
- Awareness: Be better prepared, through an understanding of the issues.
- Action: Shape the food industry, by choosing locally sourced food.
- Advance: The cause, by seeking out direct to farmer connections.
Support the Agrilicious cause, by making more local food choices that are the result of a direct-with-the-farmer connection.
Support The Cause. Make Local Food Choices. Create Direct Farm Connections.