Best Thanksgiving Dressing Recipe Ever
Log In to Rate This
Occasions: Christmas, Thanksgiving
Prep Time: 0 hr 30 min
Cook Time: 0 hr 30 min
Main Ingredients: Vegetables
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup celery, chopped
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 6 cups cornbread, crumbled (approximately)
- 2-4 cups herb stuffing mix
- 1 teaspoon sage
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 (14 ounce) cans chicken broth (not the condensed variety)
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 eggs, boiled (then chopped)
- 1. Preheat oven to 450*.
- 2. Lightly grease a 13x9x2 inch baking dish.
- 3. Melt butter in skillet; saute celery and onion till tender, about 3 minutes.
- 4. In large mixing bowl, combine cornbread, bread, celery and onions, sage and black pepper.
- 5. Stir broth and beaten eggs into cornbread mixture; blend well.
- 6. Stir in chopped boiled eggs.
- 7. Pour into prepared baking dish.
- 8. Bake 30 minutes or until golden brown.
This is Mee Maw's favorite Thanksgiving stuffing recipe
Recipe Posted by Jessie21