Super Bowl Spinach and Artichoke Dip
Log In to Rate This
Occasions: Any, Football Party
Prep Time: 0 hr 15 min
Cook Time: 0 hr 10 min
Main Ingredients: Green Vegetables
- 1/2 (10 ounce) package frozen spinach, thawed, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and coarsely chopped
- 4 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 clove garlic, grated
- 1/2 teaspoon chili sauce (optional)
- 1/4 cup grated parmigiano reggiano (parmesan), grated
- 1/4 cup mozzarella, shredded
- 1.Mix everything and pour it into a baking dish.
- 2.Bake in a preheated 350F oven until the sides are bubbling and the cheese cheese has melted and turned golden brown on top, about 20-30 minutes.
My favorite hot Spinach and Artichoke Dip recipes!