Pomegranate and Sesame Stir Fry Sauce
Log In to Rate This
Techniques: Any / None
Prep Time: 0 hr 5 min
Cook Time: 0 hr 0 min
- 3/4 cup pomegranate juice
- 1/4 cup soy sauce (I use low-sodium ;)
- 4 teaspoons rice wine vinegar
- 4 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon fresh minced ginger
- 1 to 2 teaspoons hot red pepper flakes; to taste and totally optional
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- In a small bowl stir together all ingredients until sugar is dissolved.
- As is, this sauce is delish drizzled on any of your stir fry creations or use it as a dip for potstickers and egg rolls.
- Garnish stir fry with fresh pomegranate seeds, if desired.
For a thicker stir fry sauce combine 1 tablespoon of cornstarch with 3 tablespoons of water, stir to dissolve and add to the sauce. Pour into stir fry, heat through until thickened. Mmm!
Recipe Posted by correenk